Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Came back from my first Nightclub( Rant)

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Spliff's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but goth chicks are known to have tongue piercings... [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member MindFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hilarouse!

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner MindofaKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    735
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Spliff:
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but goth chicks are known to have tongue piercings... [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ever gotten brain from a chick with a tounge ring? It's an over-rated experience.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Spliff's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MindofaKiller:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Spliff:
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but goth chicks are known to have tongue piercings... [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ever gotten brain from a chick with a tounge ring? It's an over-rated experience.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Seems you had a bad experience then.

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner MindofaKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    735
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As long as they know how to suck a good dick, no body jewelery is necessary. some chicks needs all the help they can get.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Spliff's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I heard fat chicks can suck the shit out of a dick

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner MindofaKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    735
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've also heard that. I guess when you don't have a good body or looks going for you, you gotta search through other options. I've also heard fat girls know how to use their muscles and can do some pretty wild shit.

    But I wouldn't date one to find either of those out...I'll let the guys who can't get laid have all the fatties.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member SuicideAnomaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Girls with center lip rings give the best head. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner MindofaKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    735
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    whatever you say, Prince Albert! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Captain Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    869
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MindofaKiller:
    whatever you say, Prince Albert! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •